Saturday, March 03, 2012

Son of a BITCH!

First of all, this had me laughing until I was in tears:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wExMIAi1saI

I love Jon Stewart.  And I love Neil Tyson, though I'll be the first to admit I had no idea who he was before he became a meme.

Now, in bigger news, I finished KoA.  Literally finished it.  I have NO MORE QUESTS.  I did ALL the quests!  I'm sure there are some that I missed out there in the forest, but I don't care!  I'm done!  Whee!

"DLC announced for Kingdoms of Amalur, adding 15% more area to explore and more quests.  Out March 20th."

Son of a BITCH!

In any case, the ending was epic.  The story was a bit weak in that it eluded to you having a choice in things, but you really didn't have any choice whatsoever in how the game ended.  That was a bit lame.  But it was presented well!

I'm just glad I finished it before ME3 came out.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...