Monday, March 05, 2012

Meh

Oh Monday, why do you suck so much ass?

It all started with the discovery that winter apparently doesn't start until March anymore.  I go upstairs and there's fucking three inches of snow on the ground, and it's still snowing like a bitch.  (I don't know how bitches snow, but if bitches did snow, it would have been snowing like one.)  Immediately that makes my day shit, because it means I have to drive amongst a flock of fuckheads who think that because there are two snow flurries falling from the sky, it means they can drive 20 miles-o-fucking-hour in the fast lane.

The day got worse before I even left the house.  As I was flossing, a large piece of one tooth snapped right off.  Right in the front.  Wonderful -- as if I wasn't self-conscious enough about the appearance of my teeth.  Even on a day that's complete shit, I can still find positives, though.  One, the broken tooth doesn't actually hurt at all, so that's a blessing.  Two, I already have a dentist appointment scheduled for Thursday of this week.  So yeah, it could be worse.

Still pisses my mittens, though.

Also, it annoys me that I probably won't get this tooth fixed on Thursday, because it wasn't what I had scheduled to be done.  (I was just going in for a cleaning.)  I already know exactly what will happen.  I'll get my scheduled cleaning, the old bitch from one of the hottest corners of Hell that serves as my dentist's tooth cleaner will chastise me for not flossing.  (Even though flossing is what BROKE MY FUCKING TOOTH!)  And then I'll have to make another appointment to get the tooth fixed, probably in a week's time.

I do not look forward to what the rest of this day has in store for me.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...