Friday, July 22, 2011

It's finally happened.

So I got a Sheetz card today.  For those unfamiliar, Sheetz is a chain of convenience stores -- they're a gas station, plus a store, and they have coffee, subs, and made to order food.  I like their little touch screens where you order your stuff.  They're neat and fun to use.  I typically stop there every morning to get some kind of breakfast, and I usually always get my gas there.

Well, they came out with this Sheetz card, and I signed up for one because you get a small ($0.03) discount on gas just for having it.

When I completed my registration on the website, I checked out the rewards page, and that's when I realized it's finally happened.  There's a tracking list there for subs, coffee, donuts, and drinks, each currently displaying 0/10.  Once you get 10, you get a free one.

It's...ACHIEVEMENTS.  IN REAL LIFE.  IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...