Friday, January 21, 2011

Working from Home

We had quite a bit of snow last night, coupled with freezing rain before it actually dropped to a temperature cold enough to snow.  This lasted until around 6:00 AM this morning, so I decided just not even attempt to go into work.  Remote access, for the win. 

In other news, I got a lovely letter in the mail today.  That's sarcasm.  It was from the tax collector telling me I owe $991.  Gee thanks.  I hate the government, especially when they penalize me with late fees for something I had no idea was due.  Because THEY failed to tell me. 

Ah well.  Nothing I can do but pay it and kindly tell them to please, in the future, send me the notices so I know when it's due.  As the old adage goes, “You can't fight city hall.”

Now playing: Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...