Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have to participate in a customer training session this evening at 9:00 PM. It's scheduled for this strange hour, because the people we are training are located in Hong Kong, and that is 9:00 AM their time. I don't really mind, and the session is only going to last an hour. There was talk a few weeks ago that I might be sent to Hong Kong for a week for training, and I think I'd rather do that instead of having to work from home at 9:00 at night. I've never been to Hong Kong, or anywhere in Asia, so it would be a cool experience for me, I think. But hey, I do what I gotta do. And this is only one night, working from home, rather than a week away from home...

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...