Monday, March 20, 2006

Please pay your bill so we can send you a check...

What the hell is going on?

Okay, so before Christmas I switched my cell phone account all around. I used to be with AT&T, and they were, of course, bought out by Cingular. So, when I was ready to mess around with my account, I of course had to go full-Cingular now that AT&T Wireless really doesn't exist anymore. This basically meant I had to redo my whole plan, but that was fine with me. Cingular's rates are better anyway.

So I do this. And all is well. The only problem I had was that I kept getting this statement for my OLD account -- for the amount of $6.54. I ignored this for the first few months, because I figured they would just add the amount onto the bill of my NEW account, since that would make sense. (I don't know why I thought they would do what makes sense. Silly me.)

Anyway, the charge wouldn't go away, and I kept getting a bill for it. So, last month I just paid the damn thing, since I was tired of seeing it.

Then, today, I got a check in the mail for $6.54 for a credit balance on my old account.

*sigh*


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...