Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I've stared into Oblivion...

...and was amazed.


Oblivion, as I have discovered, is basically Hell. It's a different dimension, and the only way to get there is through portals. I know this because the bad guys opened up a HUGE one in the middle of a city I was trying to get to. The only way to close the portal? Oh yeah, you guessed it.........jumping INTO it and closing it from the other side. Nice. Oblivion is not inhabited by the Care Bears, let me tell you -- there were some freaking COOL creatures in there. And they carried even COOLER loot for me to pillage.

There's my character thus far. Like the cool armor? Yeah, it disintegrated. =( Stupid limited time conjured armor.




And this has to be the coolest sword EVER.

All in all, the game is coming along nicely. I'm thoroughly addicted -- all day long at work, I just kept telling myself "Only 3 more hours until Oblivion.......". I know a game is good when I start doing that. (Or it might just be that work is making me nuttier than a snickers, resulting in me needing to slaughter fantastical monsters. Either works.)

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...