Friday, February 03, 2006

Uh-oh...


This is bad. REALLY bad. I started playing Guild Wars, and I think I'm going to be an addict. Two hours just VANISHED. Gone! Ever since I got my customized Elemental staff (hehe), I've been hooked. It's just so much fun!

My character's name is Chiitsu Bane (yes I made it up), and he's an Elementalist. My second profession is Ranger. I've got a few magical staffs, and a couple of bows. I forgot how much I hate STARTING an RPG. You're all weak and have nothing, and it sucks. However, it makes it all the more great when you start beinga bad ass. Oh yes. Bad ass!

Well, I'm off to play for another God knows how long. This is bad..........really bad.........

And what's is even WORSE, is that the game is really neat in that you can MINIMIZE it at ANY TIME to go back to windows. Yes, there is a minimize button at the top right corner. Do you know what this means? I'll never close the game! I'll just leave the damn thing open all the time. Got an IM? Sure, I'll answer it as soon as I kill this huge scorpion with my staff of smite-ness....

Level up, anyone?

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...