Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bargain Hunter

My skills in finding a great deal on merchandise is nearly unrivaled. As such, I know that when I need a new coat, the first place I need to stop is Kaufmanns, because they always have a sale going on in the men's clothes department.

So yeah, it was time for a new coat. I've had my old one for about 5 years now, it's got a few irremovable spots on it, never did fit quite right, lost a button, ripped off a belt loop, and for a winter coat, it's not really heavy enough.

So I get to Kaufmanns, and start hunting around. Right off the bat, all men's coats were 40% off. Woo! Next, there were coupons for them as well, which was an additional 15%. Double woo! After all the sales, coupons, etc, I got a $300 coat for $75. Mwa-hahahahaha.

1 comment:

Ricardo Spencer said...

Thanks for getting me aware about this deal but if you want to become a Bargain hunter and want to grab good deal please try HalfZeez

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...