Monday, May 14, 2012

So far, this has been a lovely month for fantasy.

To start with, I've been reading The Wind through the Keyhole.  The Dark Tower series has always been a bit borderline on its fantasy.  It definitely has it, but it also has a lot of other things too, such as horror, western, science fiction, and good 'ol fashioned drama.  So you never totally get that immersive feel that you'd get reading, say, Tolkien.  This book is different, however.  I'm currently in the story that is the story within the story in the story (yes, you heard me), and it's very much fantasy.  I mean, there are dragons!  Can't get more fantasy than that.

Next, getting back into Skyrim has been some good relaxing therapy for me.  It's no secret that work has been a major pain in my ass lately, and it's been nice to be able to unwind with it some more.  Also, I like how the size of the game to be BEFORE I replayed it was "huge", but now it's "fucking huge" because of the unbelievable amount of additional content I'm finding.

I also have a rather interesting story to tell, but I've suddenly lost interest in telling stories, so that one's going to have to wait until later!

Also, Diablo 3 soon.  It's a necessity that I mention that.  It's a necessity that the entire WORLD mentions that.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...