Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've been giving The Witcher 2 another honest-to-goodness effort.  With the enhanced edition out, I figured now was the best time to do so.  Well, given that the devs have proclaimed the game now "finished", I'm still not impressed.  I just had to close the game because Geralt was stuck in a wall.  I really have no desire to open it back up, either.  It's a bit depressing, because I was actually interested in playing through it all the way.

I suppose at this point I just feel like I'm sitting between games waiting for something.  There's going to be another month of that, give or take.  Diablo 3 is out next month, and that will give me something to hack away at for while, probably until Guild Wars 2 releases in hopefully June.

The good thing is, if the only thing I have to write about is my indecision on what game to play, things must be going pretty damned well.  

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...