Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Damn you, 1985!

What the hell was wrong with us in the 80's?  All those horrible, horrible bands.

Today, I found my horror of 80's hair bands coming back to haunt me a bit.  I had XM radio on as I was driving to work, and I heard a song that sounded pretty good.  So I pressed the trusty 'ol Info button to see the band.  It was Von Bondies.

Immediately, my mind began to twist that into believing it was the love child of Bon Jovi and Blondie.  Thinking of those two having sex was enough to nearly make me drive into a ditch. 



Horrors.

So yeah, Von Bondies makes good music that sounds nothing like Bon Jovi nor Blondie.  But DAMN they chose a horrible name for themselves.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...