Thursday, May 06, 2010

PDComic 009

Well now, this comic I really enjoy.  Senseless violence in a comic is always a favorite of mine. 

Today was interesting, because I went to a Japanese restaurant for lunch.  Call me an uncultured twit, but I’ve never had Japanese food before.  Not the real stuff, anyway — the closest I’ve gotten before today was getting ramen noodles or instant miso soup at the supermarket.  Today though, we decided to head out to this new restaurant that just opened up not far from the office at work.  A place called Saga. 

I was impressed.  The place looked great, and it’s a hibachi restaurant as well, so you can get the whole deal where you watch them cook your food in front of you.  Since we were doing this for lunch during work, we opted to not do the hibachi thing.  But the food was still great.  My lunch consisted of miso soup and tempura chicken, both of which were excellent.  The chicken came with a big onion ring along with a slice of potato, a slice of sweet potato, one large broccoli, a mushroom (all of which were breaded in a batter and fried), and rice. 

I was quite disgusted with myself after I finished it all.

Now playing: The Bravery - Above And Below

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...