Monday, May 03, 2010

PDComic 008

First of all, if I don’t get off my ass and make some new comics, I’m going to run out.  I’ve only got two left in the reserves.  Curses! 

On the bright side, it means I still have a week and a half to rectify this situation, and you get a
new comic today, on schedule.  Oh boy. 

One thing I have always commented about when referring to the whole commmunity of World of Warcraft is just how much Blizzard talks to its users.  Honestly, I’ve not seen another MMO (or any game developer for that matter) that communicates so often and offers so many details with their loyal fans.

It’s a double-edged sword, because it leaves you open to a whole shit-storm of complaining about things that are utterly irrevelant, just because the people doing the whining know you’re listening.  Admittedly, Blizzard handles it fairly well.  But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to make fun of it. 

In other news, if you’ve ever heard of a band called Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, and are furthermore familiar with their song Red Right Hand, then first allow me to applaud you for having a very unique and broad taste in music that may or may not be similar to mine.  And secondly, allow me to direct you to the cover of Red Right Hand that Arctic Monkeys did.  It’s not bad.  Nice take on a song that I love.


Now playing: Arctic Monkeys - Red Right Hand

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...