Friday, February 26, 2010

Borderlands DLC

The great thing about being a gamer these days is that most game developers are interested in giving you what you want:  MORE. 

Or, in the terms of my generation:  MOAR!

That being said, it comes as no surprise to me that since the last time I’ve played Borderlands, not one, but TWO DLC (Downloadable Content) releases have become available.  After seeing the second one available, I decided it was about time I tried them out.  I started with the Dr. Ned’s Zombie Island first, and while there’s really nothing new here other than I’m killing zombies instead of skags and bandits, it’s great to have some new content to play with in the gorgeously cell shaded world of Pandora.
 

Borderlands 2010-02-26 00-41-26-90

Borderlands 2010-02-26 00-44-16-16

Borderlands 2010-02-26 00-47-54-88


Now playing: People in Planes - Narcoleptic

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...