Thursday, November 06, 2008

It's the holiday season...OH NO!

The holidays are coming. I don't mind the holidays. The family all together, the food, the general feeling that everyone is in a slightly better mood than they are at other times of the year. It's good stuff. The problem I have is the gaming companies. They are sadistic mother fuckers, and I'll explain why.

What do kids want for Christmas? They want games, of course. The game publishers know this. So, what do they do? They release all of their best games in the two months before Christmas, because they know they're going to sell the best at that time.

What this means for me is that all these great games come out at once, and I have zero time to play them all. Damn you, Santa. Damn you and the fat ass sled you rode in on.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...