Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I really have nothing to talk about, but I just finished training and I have 15 minutes left before I can leave. So, I'm certainly not going to do any work with only that much time left.

The training went well. I was a little nervous because I was pretty much ad-libbing the entire time. We had a rough outline of things we wanted to cover today, but that was all. But it went really well.

The two people here for training are from Argentina, so there is a bit of a language barrier. But, I expected to have more trouble understanding them than I actually did. It was funny, because a lot of the times I would have no idea what they were saying when they started asking their questions, but then I would get right when they finished speaking. It just sometimes took a few seconds, but I handled it well.

It was even funnier when they would talk to themselves, though, because that's when they didn't speak English at all. I'm sure they were talking about me, that goes without saying.

Tomorrow is the last day of training.


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...