Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yesterday I received my new computer. I refused to put myself through the torture of trying to get it all set up and running in an evening, because we all know that's not possible. So, it's still sitting in it's box waiting for the grand unveiling. That will take place on Saturday, most likely.

I did take out the binder of books and discs out of the box and read through some stuff, however. Apparently, I have my own specialized team of customer support representatives on hand to help me with any issues I may have. I have the names of about 10 people -- first and last names, and their position in the company. That's a neat idea, trying to make the customer feel special. I'm sure this group of people have hundreds of other people they are assigned to as well, but hey, at least I can use first names if I have to bitch at someone.

When I finally get down to setting this monster up, I'll see if I can remember to make a pictorial presentation for all to see.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...