Friday, November 30, 2007

The Greatest Shooter Ever Made

That's some declaration there, in that title. Some pretty big-ass declaration. For now, since I'm pretty damn tired right now, I'm only going to show you one screenshot. I want you to look at this very carefully, and remember that this is a computer game you're looking at. It's not a photograph. It's not a movie. This is a game, and that was rendered.


Honestly, I think it's even more jaw-dropping when you see it ALIVE, moving, and being able to immerse yourself in it. This is by far one of the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

I'll post a more detailed review later. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...