Thursday, July 26, 2007

Greetings from Europe

So here I am in Copenhagen. Beautiful city, even if it has been overcast and/or rainy since I've been here so far. There's a pretty nice view outside my hotel room window -- a large clock tower to the right and a row of very old, very European buildings straight out.

I haven't had much opportunity to see the city yet, given we lost pretty much a whole day because of our delayed flight out of Pittsburgh to Newark. Did some walking around today, down to the bank, over to an Irish pub, and across to a Chinese restaurant.

I'll probably have more to say after Saturday. In the meantime, I'll be avoiding public bathrooms...

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...