Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I've got my bitch stick...

...and I'm ready to use it.

First off, I'm typically not a prejudiced individual, but I'm beginning to have a very, very strong dislike of stupid people. I almost murdered three today. Maybe four. Hell, I almost wiped out a whole herd of them on the drive home from work. It seems like they're surrounding me more and more lately. And what's worse is that you can't get away from them. No matter what you do, they drag you down with them and all you can do is swear violently while it happens.

Want details? I'll give a few, but most I'm going to skip because I'm sure at least a FEW people I work with do actually read my blog.

Anyway, traffic was a fucking bitch today. It would stop at certain points for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. And naturally, this happens on the day when I want to get through with my drive as quickly as humanly possible. Fuck you, karma.

Now, on to my rant about ice cream. Yes, ice cream. I wanted a fucking milkshake this evening. There's a Rita's opening up near where I live. Now, keep in mind they bought this building BEFORE WINTER. Also keep in mind that before they bought it, the building ALREADY WAS an ice cream shop. Also keep in mind that the sign in front of the store has said OPENING SOON for months.

So, given that information, and given that this past weekend was Memorial Day and would have been the perfect weekend for a grand opening where they would have had TONS of customers since it was A.) a holiday and B.) SUPER HOT.

So are they open. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FUCK YOU RITA'S!

So, they're not open. Ah well, we just decided we'll go to the little place right in my town. No problem.


Yeah, not open.


So I came home and made myself a glass of ovaltine. I feel like I went out to find sex and had to come home and masturbate. Same fucking principle.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...