Sunday, April 23, 2006

Scariest PC Game Moment Ever


It takes a lot to make me jump out of my chair and scream like a little girl. I think the last time it happened was when I found out how many games-to-movies Gooey Boob was directing. Horrors!

But, in a more conventional means, I've been playing Condemned: Criminal Origins. The game is pretty good. Its graphics suffer from consoleitis, and therefore are far from top-notch. However, the story and gameplay more than make up for this shortcoming. The game plays like a cross between CSI and Se7en.

Anyway, more to the point, in the game I'm tracking down the whereabouts of this serial killer who is killing serial killers. Serial killers that *I'M* trying to catch. There is only one more for him to cross off his list, and I'm trying to get to him before this maniac does. I concluded who this serial killer will be going after next, and begin tracking the would-be victim down. First I find his lips. Then I find his arm. Finally, I find the rest of him in a locker in the abandoned school's locker room.

I'm on my cell phone talking to the lab technician as I'm taking pictures of the scene, and she instructs me to get a close-up of the victim's face. I zoom in with my camera, and at that moment the fucker wakes up and grabs me, pulling me right up next to his face and begins talking to me with no fucking lips. Yep, never wearing THAT pair of pants ever again.


No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...