Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm tired.

I hope that I will be able to take some vacation soon. I haven't had a day off in about 5 months now. It's getting harder and harder to get myself going in the mornings.

Of course, you could look at the time this post was made, and say, "Well, you dumbass, it's 1:30 in the morning. No wonder you're tired!"

No, that's not it. I don't need much sleep and I never did. The thing is, I could go to bed at 9:00 PM and I would still, STILL feel exhausted in the morning when I went to work. I know this because I tried it. And that's because I haven't had a decent break from work in five fucking months.

This project should be done, or at least in a place that is manageable, in other month or less. Then, hopefully then, I can get some much needed R&R. I'm going to break if I don't.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...