Thursday, August 02, 2007

More Delays

Life is full of delays.

Looks like my trip to India is being delayed until mid-September now. Which is perfectly fine with me, considering this isn't a trip I'm particularly excited about. Plus, I just got back from Europe and seriously don't feel like going on another trip again anytime soon. It was fun, yes. Not something I'd want to do all the time, however.

More importantly, however, Quake Wars was delayed again. The new date is 10/1/07. At this rate, Half-Life 2: Episode 2 is actually going to beat it. And that's pretty pathetic, given that HL2:E2 has been delayed for almost a year now. Heh.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...