Monday, June 25, 2007

Next Time He'll Ask for Grey Poupon

So I'm driving home from work a few days ago. It's a beautiful day. The sun is out, it's warm but not too hot, and I've got my window down and my stereo cranked.

I'm going down the highway, doing about 65-70, and I begin to notice a white car in the passing lane beside me. He wasn't passing me, he was actually just kind of keeping pace. I was noticing this out of the corner of my eye, and then I BARELY heard him yelling. I glance over, and sure enough he's looking over and yelling something at me. So, I turn off my stereo, and he repeats..

"Hey! Will this road take me to Ohio?!"

So, I yell back. "Yeah! Just keep following this road!"

Do you know how difficult it is to hear and talk to someone while you're both booking down a highway going 70 MPH? Quite difficult!

So he responds, "THANKS DUDE!", and was on his way.

What a strange situation THAT was.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...