Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blog This

So my first blog in a good while is going to have a topic regarding blogging. Sorry about that. Anyway, I was reading the news earlier this afternoon and stumbled across the article about Ford Motors and President Bush. Apparently, the CEO of Ford had made a statement about preventing the president from blowing himself up by plugging a power cord into a hybrid car's hydrogen slot instead of the electricity slot.

As it turns out, the story was an utter fabrication.

That's not really my concern. What gets me is the media. As most people know, I have nothing but complete disdain for the media. They've now solidified my opinions. The media actually reported that they found it appalling how every news blog in the country talked about this story, and then lambasted all bloggers for not getting their facts straight beforehand.

Oh really? I have one thing to say to that...

Who declared Gore won the Presidential Election in 2000?

Mmm hmmm. There's a pretty good song by Korn called Hypocrite. I suggest all you reporters at CNN, CBS, NBC, FOX, and every other media assclown agency listen to it.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...