Saturday, July 30, 2005

What a coincidence!

So it was a rather nice evening, thus I decided to head down to the park to do some pitching. I was there for about 15 minutes when a white pickup truck goes zooming past on the main road. After it was beyond the courts, I hear the brakes squeal, and turn to see the driver putting the truck into reverse and speeding backwards on the road back towards where I was.

It was then I realized who it was -- Shawn Clark, a dude I used to work with at Descartes. I haven't seen him in probably 8 months. He was one of the few people I enjoyed working with at that hell hole, so it was good seeing him again.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...