Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I've not much of interest to say these days.  Therefore, in an effort to ensure my readers that I'm not dead, I guess I should at least make some lame attempts at one-sided conversation.  Let's see...

Warner Bros. bought Turbine, which is the gaming company who owns Lord of the Rings Online.  WBs first change is to make the game free to play.  Cool.  I still won't play it, but hey, I like talking about anything that's free.

The other day I read a news article about a woman who is trying to sue Google because she used Google Maps for directions, which she claims led her to be hit by a car as she tried to cross a street.  Riiiight.  Okay.  Let me know how THAT works out for you.

After Rue McClanahan died the other day, I downloaded all (except for one season) episodes of The Golden Girls.  I've only seen probably two or three episodes of that show, and seeing all the clips and footage and news articles about it since her death aroused my interest in the show.  Last night, I watched two episodes and found them charming.  It really is a product of its time. 

Valve has a surprise for us at E3.  It better fucking be Half-Life related, damn it. 

There appears to be some people who are enjoying the latest story I've been (very) slowing uploading, which surprises me considering the content. 

And yes, I realize I haven't posted a new comic in a few weeks.  I should make a comic about how making a comic about video gaming is bad because there would never be any updates due to the author playing video games. 

And go listen to the new Black Keys album.

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...