Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time to piss off some republicans!

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/story?id=7813714&page=1

Okay, so Sarah Palin is pissed off at Letterman for some jokes he made. First off, who the fuck is Sarah Palin and why do I give a fuck about her and what she considers an inappropriate joke? (It's a rhetorical question. I know who the dumb bitch is.)

I don't associate myself with any political party, because quite frankly I despise the entire system. But I know an idiot when I see one, and this woman is clearly an idiot. After all of those horrendous interviews she gave when she was running for vice-president, I'm questioning the intelligence of anyone who even remotely listens to what this woman has to say. Mostly, however, I think this struck a chord with me because I'm a big fan of being politically incorrect. And anyone who bitches and whines about politically incorrect jokes can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Letterman may not dare make jokes about her 14 year old daughter getting knocked up, but I sure as hell would. Who gives a fuck? I can make any jokes I want, off-color, immoral, or whatever the case may be. That's my fucking right to do so. And anyone who tries to tell me I can't loses any ounce of respect I may have had for them. For me, this has NOTHING do to with politics. I don't give a fuck what party, organization, or whatever the fuck this woman belongs to. She's a twat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would hit that, and her daughters

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...