Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have an idea for a game show.

The idea came to me just now as I'm sitting here at work, the inspiration fueled by my ability to find the stupid things that Mark (the friend of mine over the wall) and I think of during the course of the day, which I then must find on the Internet (using Google and You Tube, of course).

The premise of the game show is quite simple. Three contestants are given a clue. Deciphering this clue will yield the name of something. That something could be a song lyric, a television commercial, a character in a book, or just about anything. Then, they must use Google and You Tube to find that item for everyone to see.

Example:

Clue -- "Pretty pretty dancing panda."
Item -- The old Snickers dancing panda commercial.
The link -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ0NG5cUC1w&NR=1

The first person to find it gets $1000. The person with the most money at the end of the round goes to the Lightning Round, where they must find as many items as they can in 90 seconds.

To keep the show interesting, you've gotta throw in comical things for the contestants to find, such as the above dancing panda example.

Then we need to get Drew Carey to host it...

No comments:

Hello!

Holy smokes.  The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017.  Through the little more than  two years since, this blog has be...