If I'm going to slip on ice and fall on my ass, I'm going to do it when it matters -- or in this case, ALMOST slip and fall on my ass. Gotta love those icy sidewalks.
I was helping my Mom carry groceries into the house, and I was carrying a box of 5-dozen eggs. Yep, five dozen eggs. And I slipped on a patch of ice. Amazingly enough, I shifted my center of gravity just enough to put myself back on balance, and was able to save the eggs in an impressive juggling act. And of course, my Mom goes, "Are the eggs all right?"
Yeah, nevermind that your son nearly split open his skull on the sidewalk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!
Holy smokes. The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017. Through the little more than two years since, this blog has be...
-
I have always considered Ma'tiki, my Troll, to be above-average in height just like I am in real life. He's always been sort of an ...
-
Holy smokes. The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017. Through the little more than two years since, this blog has be...
-
In addition to the current subjects currently being taught in public schools, I have one that should be added to the list: "How to pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment