So, who’s looking forward to it? And am I the only one that thinks it looks like a sci-fi version of Braveheart? No? But yeah, it’s James Cameron and I am sure he will impress us. It’s what he does.
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!
Holy smokes. The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017. Through the little more than two years since, this blog has be...
-
I have always considered Ma'tiki, my Troll, to be above-average in height just like I am in real life. He's always been sort of an ...
-
Holy smokes. The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017. Through the little more than two years since, this blog has be...
-
In addition to the current subjects currently being taught in public schools, I have one that should be added to the list: "How to pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment