Today was "Fun With Contact Lenses" day. It started out normally enough: I woke my eyes up as best I could and put the lenses in, feeling no ill-effects whatsoever. Then, on the drive to work, it felt like someone was stabbing me in the right eye with a rusty nail.
So, three quarters of my drive consisted of my either having one eye closed, or me poking myself in it. Finally, whatever was in there worked its way out. It was probably an eyelash...those fucking things hurt.
Oh, and I really love when they do this:
http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/174
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!
Holy smokes. The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017. Through the little more than two years since, this blog has be...
-
I have always considered Ma'tiki, my Troll, to be above-average in height just like I am in real life. He's always been sort of an ...
-
Holy smokes. The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017. Through the little more than two years since, this blog has be...
-
In addition to the current subjects currently being taught in public schools, I have one that should be added to the list: "How to pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment