The talk of the week has been the "inspirational" posters. Find them here.
And make sure you look at the next to last poster while listening to this:
wharrgrrbl.wav
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!
Holy smokes. The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017. Through the little more than two years since, this blog has be...
-
I have always considered Ma'tiki, my Troll, to be above-average in height just like I am in real life. He's always been sort of an ...
-
Holy smokes. The last post I wrote for this blog was on October 18, 2017. Through the little more than two years since, this blog has be...
-
In addition to the current subjects currently being taught in public schools, I have one that should be added to the list: "How to pro...
1 comment:
Haha. You know I love them. Oh and btw, the Cybersex pic is me. Who ever said I was a girl anyway. LOL!
Post a Comment